Friday, August 8, 2008

Is today the 8th already?

Well, let me just say, I am exhausted! We have three rental properties and all three are vacant at the same time. It rarely happens, but it did. We have been working like crazy to get them cleaned up and ready for new tenants before school starts and we lose our help. Nicholas and Nathan go back to school on Wednesday the 13th and the next few days will be filled with shopping for supplies.

My youngest, Nathan, is starting middle school this year. I am certain it is much harder on me than on him. He's just excited he gets to purchase his lunch a la cart this year! I on the other hand am trying hard to "handle" it well. When Nicholas started middle school I was OK, 'cause I had Nathan. When Nicholas started high school, I was OK, 'cause I had Nathan. Now, Nathan is starting middle school and I have no one else to be OK about!

Mother Teresa has a quote..."I know God will not give my anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much." I try hard to remember how much God loves me and won't give me more than I can handle, but I have to be honest...I feel like that!

Well, friends, please keep me in your prayers as I go through this transition...Nathan just bounded in with his new tennis shoes on...he's so much a boy, but quickly becoming a young man.

Blessings!

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven..." Ecclesiatstes 3:1


No comments: